The Border-Kei Chamber of Business (BKCOB) was established in 1877 and since its inception has championed an enabling environment for business in the region to grow and prosper.
Membership of the Chamber is open to all registered businesses, and ranges from large companies with branches all over the country to owner-run entities. We welcome all businesses who run ethical compliant operations.
The BKCOB is, without doubt, the official voice of business in the region with over 700 members and it works collaboratively with a number of organizations involved in economic development, as well as engaging strategically with provincial and local government towards leveraging economic growth.
The South African Guild of Motoring Journalists (the Guild) (SAGMJ) was founded in 1962 to:
• Endeavour constantly to achieve the highest possible standards of motoring journalism.
• Enhance and protect the integrity of the profession;
• Encourage greater general awareness of the significance of motoring, road safety, motorsport, and the motor industry;
• Recognise with appropriate awards examples of excellence and noteworthy achievements in motoring, especially those which further the aims of the Guild;
• Seek improved efficiencies for working motoring journalists; and
• Establish links with fellow motoring journalists and like organisations around the world.